Pumpkin Picking Hayrides
2014 Season Now closed
Our Pumpkin Picking Season always begins the last weekend in September. Open every weekend & Columbus Day until Halloween 10-6pm
- Come out to the farm and take a horse drawn hayride down the lane to the pumpkin patch. Get off the wagon and pick your own pumpkin from the vine. Fun for the whole family!
- $9 admission includes horsedrawn hayride to the patch and a beautiful pumpkin. Extra charge for pony rides and the corn maze. Children 3 and under free.
- The farm is open to the public for hayrides and pumpkin picking weekends in October and Columbus Day until Halloween. No reservations are necessary.
- Horse Drawn Hayrides
- Pony rides for the kids
- Self-guided farm tours to see the animals
- Educational and adventurous walks through our five acre corn maze
- Beautiful pumpkins you pick from the patch!
- Don’t care to go for the ride? We have a huge selection of pumpkins in the yard along with a variety of squash, gourds, apples, fresh apple cider, Indian corn, corn stalks, straw bales, hardy mums, and so much more!
All weekday visits are by reservation only!